I am running in the Local Government election in Banyule City Council for Bakewell Ward.
I have lived in the City of Banyule all of my life, as have generations of my family before me. I have a young family with three children and my extended family, some elderly, also live in Banyule. We know what it's like to live, work, play in and travel around and through Banyule, at all stages and ages of life.
Our local communities have the biggest impact on our day to day quality of life. I strongly believe our Local Governments have the biggest opportunity to influence our quality of life.
I am fiercely passionate about social equity, fairness, accountability and inclusion. I want to make a difference, and I am standing in this election to:
- improve our health and wellbeing
- maintain and improve accessible public facilities and amenities
- provide and promote social cohesion through events and neighbourhood programs
- support the local economy and small businesses
- protect and beautify our local environment, and
- enhance our liveability by providing affordable and high quality local services.
I am seeking your support to fund my election campaign. Funds will be used for printing and distributing material, such as flyers, posters and corflutes. Maybe banners, depending on total funds raised.
I am relying upon people who can also volunteer to help me campaign, so please get in touch with me if you are able to assist with flyer distribution in Bakewell Ward.
Thanks in advance for your support.