Freo Live

Campaign creator Freo Live
Fundraising for Western Australian Music
$1,170 raised
6%
GOAL $20,000
7 donations
 
since May 2020
 
 
 

On 23 March the government restricted pubs, clubs and entertainment venues from opening in response to the coronavirus pandemic. This has had a significant impact on artists and venues. Whilst restrictions have been eased it is still not known when venues will be able to re-open.

The Freo Live program will see local Freo and WA artists playing on stages at venues in Fremantle live streamed via Facebook. The program will kick off on Saturday 30th May as part of the WA Day celebrations. The program is a celebration of WA music with the lineup featuring some local music legends and emerging artists performing to raise money for the WA music industry. Each weekend will feature a different lineup from a different venue in Fremantle.

80% of all money raised will go direct to artists and production crew and to cover costs of equipment hire. The remaining 20% raised will to go the WAM WA Music Fund. WAM is the peak music body responsible for supporting, nurturing and growing all forms of contemporary music in Western Australia. WAM is the peak music body responsible for supporting, nurturing and growing all forms of contemporary music in WA. WAM runs a number of programs which include WAM's Song Of The Year, The WAM Awards, WAMFest and Girls Rock. WAM also supports the creation of opportunities for Regional and First Nations artists.

Follow this campaign for updates
$1,170 raised
6%
GOAL $20,000
7 donations
 
since May 2020
 
Fundraising for
Western Australian Music
80% of all money raised will go direct to artists and production crew and to cover costs of equipment hire. The remaining 20% raised will to go the WAM WA Music Fund. WAM is the peak music body responsible for supporting, nurturing and growing all forms of contemporary music in Western Australia.
Funds banked to
Upstart Investments Pty Ltd
Campaign creator
Freo Live
FREMANTLE WA
 
 

Share this campaign
Leave a message

report fraud