My name is Tiana Reimann and I am the founder of the Bucket of Love Foundation. My mission is to help the remote and vulnerable communities and charities in my hometown of West New Britain, Papua New Guinea. I have reached far communities with the Bucket of Love initiatives thank you to the Reimann family and kind donors of all the buckets, clothing, healthcare, sporting items from schools such as Brisbane Boys Grammar School.
This time I am looking to raise funds in support for a wonderful friend of mine Roselyn Akua who is founder of the Roselyn Akua MAMA’s Foundation Inc which runs the incredible MERI SEIF HAUS (Women’s Safe House) in Kimbe Town. The COVID-19 Pandemic and times, in general, have been challenging for her small organisation and she is seeking for a helping hand to continue her amazing work with the vulnerable women and families. Just last week another family has sought refuge with her organisation as they had nowhere else to go. Roselyn is the most selfless person I know, without hesitation, giving up her house and moving outside to allow her guests to feel safe and comfortable. The people she helps are those suffering domestic violence and when they have NOWHERE else to go, she welcomes them with open arms, rehabilitating and empowering through education and mentoring. She does amazing work!
Please take the time to read her mission and work below and kindly donate. ALL proceeds will be donated to the MAMA’s Foundation Inc to continue their wonderful work!
The MERI SEIF HAUS Provides:
• Domestic Violence Survivors Care
• Counselling and Family Support Services and
• Rehabilitation for women and young girls
WHO ARE THEY?
Roselyn Akua MAMA'S Foundation Inc is a non-government organization founded in 2014 that provides accommodation, counselling, care and support services for women and young girls who are subjects of domestic violence.
WHAT WE DO
1. Promote and advocate the Rights of Children.
2. Provide temporary accommodation for women and young girls who have been subjected to Domestic Violence, Rape, Sorcery allegations and Child Abuse.
3. We provide family planning and counselling
4. HIV/AIDS Advocacy, awareness's, trainings and Voluntary Counselling and Testing.
5. Care and Support services for people living with HIV/AIDS.
6. Promote Gender Equality, awareness's and Trainings.
7. Promote Small Medium Enterprises through mentoring, workshops and trainings.
To have a society where women, girls, men, and boys are free to make informed choices in whatever to do, as a result leading a healthy well-being.
To provide a pathway for women and young girls to be educated to be able to make an informed decision in the way they live.
OUR GOAL To make our community in Kimbe and West New Britain accept that women and girls have the same right to equality, respect and dignity.
THE BUCKET OF LOVE
This is a fundraising drive under the Bucket of Love Foundation. Please keep up to date with the latest information on our Facebook Page or website: www.zambilla.com/bucketoflove / http://facebook.com/bucketoflove
We will be more than happy to assist you with the information that you need. Thank you.
If you wish to reach out to Roslyne Akua personally, her email is: email@example.com
• Registered INDEPENDENT STATE OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA
• Associations Incorporated Act Certificate of Incorporation Of an Association
• ROSELYN AKUA MAMAS FOUNDATION INC 5 – 100513
• Registered on the 07th July 2014
• TAXPAYER REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE TIN: 501328395
• Registered Address P.O.Box 203 Kimbe 621, West New Britain Province Papua New Guinea.
• Nature of Business: COMMUNITY SOCIAL AND PERSONAL SERVICE ACTIVITIES