Telethon Speech & Hearing (TSH) is a proud Western Australian success story and has been supporting the WA community for over 50 years. Based in Wembley it is the only one of its kind in Australia, TSH brings together a range of interconnected supports for children with a hearing loss and /or speech and language difficulties to support them and their families.
Our services include:
• Chatterbox an early intervention program that helps children aged 0-5 with a hearing loss learn how to speak using group and one-on-one therapy sessions.
• Outpost a school support program for students who are deaf or hard of hearing at a network of eleven primary and secondary schools.
• Talkabout a specifically designed speech and language program for children aged 2-7 who have speech and language difficulties.
• Paediatric audiology services.
• Speech Pathology clinics
• Psychology clinics
• Occupational therapy clinics