A test of ‘Brawn and Brains’ in the Bush!
16 teams will compete for the coveted title of ‘Challenge Champions’ in the 2012 Bibbulmun Team Challenge.
The Mission: To gather a team of four and raise a minimum of $2500 for the upkeep of WA’s world –class Bibbulmun Track (there’s a special trophy for the team that raises the most!)
The Challenge: To hike 50 kilometres over four days on the Bibbulmun Track while undertaking a series of mental and physical team building activities.
Meet the Challenge and the experience will stay with you forever…
ENTER A TEAM!
Registrations open now – only 16 team places! - Minimum $2,500 entry fee per team.
Choice of four heats during October and November 2012.
• Comprehensive event manual
• Briefing night and event training day
• Return transport from Perth city to event
• 4 x Team t-shirts (can be over printed with team name/company logo)
• Great prizes for heat winners and overall Challenge Champions
• Major hiking equipment supplied
• Discounts from Mountain Designs