AIDS Australia's mission is to elevate the public's knowledge and understanding of HIV/AIDS across Australia. This can be achieved through the dissemination of relevant, up to date and accessible information. By conducting educational projects and campaigns, we want to empower all Australians to make informed choices for a healthier life, thus contributing to the end of HIV/AIDS in Australia.
1. Continue the fight for HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy.
2. Share accurate, clear and vital information with more Australians using all available means.
3. Find comprehensive ways to promote education, awareness and empower the public with information.
4. Encourage and inspire others to support active campaigning to stop HIV/AIDS in Australia.
5. Dispel complacency, prejudice and stigma.